We measure with purpose, focus and reason.
Market research is imperative to measure the true impact of the sponsorship and the effect of the sponsorship marketing brand presence.
Numbers do not talk – consumers do! Through the strategic consulting process, Sponsorship Science collaborates with you to determine the desired return-on-objective of the sponsorship in terms of influencing consumer behavior and how the sponsorship will impact true measures, such as revenue and sales. It is on this basis that the market research is designed and carried out. The market research is yours and directly aligned to your unique business and brand objectives.
Economic Impact Models
Sponsorship Science also offers Economic Impact Analysis and Modeling to help sponsoring properties maximize the positive impact on the local community and venue, including:
- Full analysis of the depth and sentiment of media coverage for host venues
- Game day to comprehensive long-term economic impact models
- Supports states, counties/parishes, municipalities, as well as trade and civic groups
- Examine spending patterns, local business, and tax revenue impacts
- Broad range of solutions to meet research, timing, and budgetary needs
- Develop complete visitor profiles
- Onsite and online solutions
How do you define success? Curious yet?
Jump straight to the Strategic Marketing Analysis to get started.